The Editorial Calendar makes it possible to see all your posts and drag and drop them to manage your blog.
Did you remember to write a post for next Tuesday? What about the Tuesday after that? WordPress doesn’t make it easy to see when your posts are scheduled. The editorial calendar gives you an overview of your blog and when each post will be published. You can drag and drop to move posts, edit posts right in the calendar, and manage your entire blog.
- See all of your posts and when they’ll be posted.
- Drag and drop to change your post dates.
- Quickedit post titles, contents, and times.
- Publish posts or manage drafts.
- Easily see the status of your posts.
- Manage posts from multiple authors.
A well made, very useful plugin that can only help in speeding up the editorial process.
One essential element of adding a plugin to the repo is the back-up the developer provides on the forum threads – looks like these developers have this well covered.